Plot designated for retail
– Katowice, 59 Kolejowa St.
– 10-minutes’ drive from Katowice City Center,
– 5-minutes’ drive from A4 motorway,
– The plot is well communicated with the City and the region (access to Kościuszki Street and A4 motorway),
– Good access to Southern districts of Katowice: Ligota, Piotrowice, Podlesie, Brynów and the neighbouring cities: Mysłowice, Mikołów and Tychy.
– The real property is surrounded by: commercial real properties: halls, warehouses, Toyota Katowice showroom, Armada Fleet Management headquarters; retail facilities: E.Leclerc and Lidl supermarkets; housing facilities (high standard): the housing estate “Bażantów” and “Pastelowe.pl”.
The Study of Conditions and Directions of Spatial Development of the City of Katowice was presented in January 2010. According to the study, the offered plot is located within the “sub-center South” zone and is designated among others for:
– office development and
– retail facilities, retail and services or multifunctional facilities, the total sales area may exceed 2 000 sq. meters.
According to the study:
„Sub-center South” zone should offer complex services, in particular those related to entertainment – cinema, music clubs, discos, family entertainment center with complex offer for children, sports and recreation services (bowling, squash, fitness centers, spa and beauty parlours), restaurants and cafes.
The functional offer of the “sub-center South” zone should be complemented by offices and flats as well as public spaces (squares, green areas) which would provide multi-functional and attractive character of the area.”