An opening of bids for a prime contractor of a new seat of the National Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra (NPRSO) in Katowice took place today in the City Hall. It is a second stage of a limited tender.
Previously, six companies had entered their motions in a first stage. The bid committee decided to invite four of them to the second stage. The bids entering was postponed several times because of a large number of inquires asked during the procedure. Today, the companies filed their bids which include detailed costs of construction work.
- Prices proposed by the companies are as follows (all prices are gross prices and include the Value Added Tax):
– Warbud S.A. (leader of consortium): PLN 234 929 998,52
– Mostostal Warszawa S.A. (leader of consortium): PLN 272 934 140,15
– Polimex-Mostostal S.A.: PLN 293 337 473,43
– Hydrobudowa Polska S.A. (leader of consortium): PLN 304 091 670,00
Now, the committee has several weeks to check the offers in accordance with tender documents and announce a name of chosen prime contractor. The lowest price will be decisive. An estimated cost of the investment is approximately PLN 265 million.