The City Hall of Katowice prepares for promotion of the City’s attractiveness among foreign investors. A tender for companies which would be interested in organizing and conducting the promotional campaign was announced last days. Motions can be filed until 3rd of August 2010.
The campaign will include three areas:
- intensification of the City’s investment attractiveness
– benchmarking: attractiveness of Katowice, main assets and key factors in comparison to other big cities in Poland, opinion surveys among investors
– programme of investment activities in the years 2010-2016: priorities, effective range, short- and long-time activities
- programme of investment promotion among foreign investors
– tools and schedule of promotion, coordination, evaluation
- image campaign among foreign investors in 2010
– priorities, effective range, concept of promotion, marketing brief, slogan, promotional materials
– Internet and press advertising, media plan, 30 seconds TV spot in CNN International EMEA and CNN HeadlineNews USA
– promotion materials for international fairs at Expo Real in Munich and Global Sourcing Forum in New York (both will be held in October)
Additionally, the City Hall is also looking for a company to prepare and conduct a promotional campaign of business tourism offer and the MICE market in Katowice. The campaign will promote the City in Poland, Germany, Great Britain, the Czech Republic and Austria and is planned until 30th of June 2011. It will use press and digital media. The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.