Bluevine Consulting, in cooperation with the City Hall of Katowice, is organizing a conference “Silesia against the crisis – A trusted location for investment in times of economic uncertainty” as part of the “Prospect in Poland” cycle. It will be the second event of the cycle organized in Katowice this year.
The seminar will take place in the Goldstein Palace at 12A Wolności Sq. on 8th of December 2011.
The conference topics are mostly addressed to business representatives of Silesia who will discuss the prospects for the region as a strong business center at the time of turbulence in the European economy, as well as the perspective of the plans of action by the new government.
- The invited speakers and panelists of the conference will try to answer following questions:
– how will the upcoming changes affect the development of enterprises and their investment activities?
– how large are the present and future effects on the already dynamic development of Polish voivodeships, including Silesia?
– what opportunities should we expect in the near future?
– what difficulties will entrepreneurs meet?
– what can be done so that Silesia remains the most attractive location for investments?
– how can local governments support businesses, to jointly and successfully survive the coming downturn?
The host of the meeting is the Mayor of the City of Katowice, Piotr Uszok, who will partake in one of the discussions. Moreover, the organizer invited representatives of such companies as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte, Rockwell Automation, Grant Thorton Frąckowiak. The seminar will be attended by Adam Matusiewicz, Marshal of the Silesian Voivodeship and Zygmunt Frankiewicz, Mayor of the city of Gliwice. The event is also supported by the Katowice Special Economic Zone.
Participation in the conference in free of charge. Number of places is limited. Detailed programme and registration form at www.prospectsinpoland.com. More information: +48 22 528 69 47 or [email protected] Deadline for registration falls on 6th of December.