The Reinhold Polska assumes to build five buildings which will be delivered in three stages. The first one which is in progress, provides two buildings, A and B connected by a spacious atrium, enclosed with a hemispheric glass roof. The atrium is main characteristic for the project and it is distinguished from other office projects. This part is designed for a retail and service activities and will be allow to use by future tenants and quests of the facility.
Standard of the offices includes suspended ceilings, air-conditioning, raised floors, soundproof windows. For the complex users will be provided:
– two independent entrances to the facility
– open space offices
– fully equipped restrooms on each floor
– 5 elevators
– 139 parking places
– 24-hour physical security
– robbery alarm system in the common areas
– building monitoring system
– building management system (BMS)
– emergency lighting system
– fire alarm system/fire sensors
– sound warning system
– automatic connection with the fire brigade
– hydrants and extinguishers on each floor
– fencing of the entire complex
Moreover, the standard of the first stage combines modern architecture and such technological solution as two independent sources of power supply or above-standard height of the floors in the building adjacent to Korfantego St.
The first part of the complex is offering 8 635 sq. m of office and commercial space. About 2 200 sq. m is already pre-leased by Enel-med medical center.
Delivery date of the first stage is predicted to Q4 2009.