The Silesian Museum is looking for a prime contractor for its new seat worth PLN 324 million. A construction plot and old buildings located at 6 Kopalniana St. in the area of the former “Katowice” coal mine will be transformed into a 25 000 sq. m. modern exposition and cultural facility. Interested companies can file their motions until 10th of June 2010. Construction works should start in autumn this year.
- The new Silesian Museum’s seat in numbers:
– the facility will include 3 underground and 4 ground storeys
– an underground car park for 232 vehicles covering area of 7 000 sq. m. (including an access road)
– an underground exhibition area: 6 500 sq. m.
– a conference and office area: 5 500 sq. m.
– a green area: 8 000 sq. m.
– a shaft’s viewing paltform: 120 sq. m.
Learn more about the investment >>>