The Mokrskich Brewery as known as Factory Centrum is an office and warehouse complex in the Szopienice district. In the past the buildings area was a seat of a brewery established in 1880 by Peter Mokrski. The brewery was manufacturing a beer and a malt. At the beginning the plant was made up of brewery buildings and a boiler house. Next years the factory was successively developed by a malt house, a storage cellar and a fermentation house.