Eight tenements for sale in Katowice downtown

The Polish State Railways (PKP) put up for sale seven tenements located in the very heart of Katowice. The buildings are situated at 3 Dworcowa St. Also, the Polish Post is going to invite bids to purchase its seat this month.

The PKP tenements covers the total area of 7 387 sq. meters. The buildings are located in front of the old railway station and the next door to the 5-star Monopol Hotel. PKP is willing to sell the properties for approximately 10,5 million, the katowice.gazeta.pl portal wrote on Monday.

„The property of seven tenements will be sold as a whole. At first, the PKP management board will have to adopt a resolution concerning the sale what is expected to be done in the turn of November and December this year. The oral tender will take place at the beginning of 2015. We are going to sell 70 percent of our shares in the complex. The remaining 30 percent is owned by Koleje Śląskie” – explained Agnieszka Łuczywo from the Katowice Department of Real Estate Management at the Polish State Railways.

The fore-mentioned tenements are not the only buildings put on the market recently. The Polish Post wants to sale its 6 004 sq. meters seat located at 9 Pocztowa St. The initial price proposed by the seller is over PLN 15 million. The oral tender will take place this month, on 28th of November 2014. Terms of the tender will be published this Wednesday.